Kharkiv State Academy of Design and Arts is one of the oldest art educational establishments in Ukraine. Although officially it was founded in 1921, its history itself starts since the year 1768. When so-called additional classes were established under Kharkiv Collegium.
The University is the only higher educational establishment which prepares designers of manufactured goods, specialists in such spheres as graphic design, interior designing, a design of decorative textiles and clothes, commercial and industrial advertising, corporate look, and packing.
It prepares highly qualified specialists who work in various spheres of artistry, namely easel painting, easel graphic works, book graphic works, poster, monumental-and-decorative painting and a stained-glass window, architectural-and-decorative plastic arts and sculpture, and restoration of works of arts.
Students from different countries of the world get trained at the Academy. Among them, there are representatives of Africa, China, Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Cameroon, Bahrain, Mauritius, Italy, etc.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND