Admissions to Universities of Ukraine are open for international students!Due to the new rules of admission for international students, updated by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2 intakes in academic year have been opened for international students to study in Ukraine:– Autumn Intake – 1st September to 1st November– Winter Intake – 15th December to 15th February
We therefore strongly recommend students wishing to study in Ukraine from all over the world to proceed the application, get admission and register in desired University in Ukraine.
Please see the steps of admission application below:
- Choose the University
- Send scanned documents for verification* (passing certificates with grades and passport front page)
- Get Admission Confirmation Letter singed and stamped by the University
- Get Invitation to Study (delivered to your home address)
- Apply to the Embassy of Ukraine and get student visa stamped in passport
- Get the flight ticket and inform us about arrival
- Welcome for soft landing and starting registering in the University!