A historical essay on the development of agricultural entomology in Ukraine since the nineteenth century up to the present days is presented. The most prominent stages and events on the way of the entomology development in the agrarian sector are highlighted. The prominent personalities that influenced the development of the world and national science on crops protection against the pests are mentioned. The role of the Entomological School of Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V.V. Dokuchaiev as one of the oldest in Ukraine and Europe is defined separately. The main achievements of the outstanding entomologists of Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V.V. Dokuchaiev such as I.K. Tarnani, V.G. Averin, O.O. Mihulin, B.M. Lytvynov, O.V. Zakharenko, Ye.M. Biletskyi and others are pointed out. The present state of the development of agricultural entomology in Ukraine and in Kharkiv National Agrarian University named after V.V. Dokuchaiev is described.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND