Dnipropetrovsk University of Alfred Nobel – Ukrainian private higher educational institution.
Was founded in 1993 as Dnipropetrovsk Academy of Management, Business and Law. Since October 2010, bears the name of Alfred Nobel.
Alfred Nobel University is a private Higher Education institution and has been providing educational services since 1993. Alfred Nobel University is licensed by the Ministry of Education in Ukraine and has the fourth level of accreditation (the highest level of accreditation granted in Ukraine).
Alfred Nobel University offers wide range of educational degrees: bachelors, specialists and masters.
Training is conducted in the following fields: economics, finance and banking, accounting, management, marketing, merchandising and commercial business, philology, legal studies, psychology, social pedagogy.
School of Business at Alfred Nobel University offers the following programs:
– Master of Business Administration (MBA)
– Marketing (MBA format)
– Psychology (MBA format)
– Financial Management (MBA format)
Since 2010, Alfred Nobel University offers a new program in “International Management” validated by the University of Wales, United Kingdom. The training in the program is conducted entirely in English and satisfies high European standards.
Alfred Nobel University has programs for postgraduate and doctoral studies to train future researchers and academic professionals.
Alfred Nobel University has a team of highly qualified teachers. The academic staff consists of 97 people with Ph.D. degrees, among these people 17 are Full Professors and 80 people are Associate Professors.
Alfred Nobel University offers excellent facilities, such as modern classrooms, up-to-date computers and multi-media rooms, language laboratories, library and reading halls, internet and Wi-Fi connection, modern dormitory and gyms.
Especially, we are proud for the atmosphere of partnership and goodwill established between professors and students at Alfred Nobel University.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND