In May 16, 2014 Kharkiv Educational and Scientific Institute of State Higher Educational Institution (SHEI) “Banking University” celebrated its 70th anniversary. Since having started its activities as far back as World War II as Accounting and Credit Technical School this Higher Educational Institution has constantly been improving the system of education and multiplying scientific and technical base discharging with dignity its main obligation – to train highly skilled professionals for banking system of the state.
A new stage and a powerful incentive in the development of the institute was its joining SHEI “Banking University “, due to the support of which new professional opportunities became accessible for the institution. In recent years, the Institute has been rapidly introducing modern innovative technologies of staff training, has systematically and successfully been conducting scientific and research work, has been extending the cooperation with foreign counterparts.
Today Kharkiv Educational and Scientific Institute of SHEI “Banking University ” is the oldest among specialized higher educational institutions of Slobozhanshchina.
The Institute has the considerable experience in training specialists for financial and banking system; it has gained strong competitive position among educational institutions of Ukraine.
The most important achievement for seven decades of hard work is a significant staff contribution to the development of banking of the state. The institution has trained a brilliant group of prominent and successful bankers and financiers for Ukraine.
During 70 years of the activity Higher Educational Institution has graduated more than 40 thousand highly qualified specialists. Among them there are famous Ukrainian bankers and managers, organizers of Banking, financier, professionals working in various positions in the system of the National Bank of Ukraine, commercial banks and made substantial contribution to the growth of national banking system.
The Institute provides educational services related to obtaining a complete higher education and improving staff qualification of banking institutions.
Features of learning process:
• proactive nature;
• end-to-end and continual practical training;
• end-to-end computer training; the integration of educational and scientific activities and active involvement of youth in scientific research work;
• close cooperation with leading experts of banking and financial institutions;
• formation of knowledge and skills in foreign languages in professional field;
• stimulation of creatively gifted youth.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND