Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs is the University of the IV-th level of accreditation. It consists of six inner training and scientific institutes (for training specialists of investigative and interrogative units; for training specialists of criminal police units; for training specialists of public order units; of psychology, management, social and informational technologies; of part-time studies; of law, economy and sociology), two outer law institutes (Kirovograd Law Institute, Kherson Law Institute) and one outer branch in Sumy.
There are 35 DSs, more than 350 asisstant professors, masters who work at Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs and provide cadets and students’ training on budget and contract forms for all law enforcement agencies and other organizations. There are master and post-graduate courses at the University. Four Specialized Academic Councils for obtaining doctor and candidate (master) scientific degrees function here.
Sport and cultural life of the University is highly cultivated. Cadets and students take part in different amateur art activities, play KVN, are the winners of numerous competitions and festivals. Three honoured trainers, ten masters of sport of international level, three honoured masters of sport, 44 masters of sport, and other sportasmen-participants of Ukrainian, European and World championships work and study at the University.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND