Kharkiv Technological University “STEP” was established on February 12, 2018 by the decision of the General Meeting of Founders, the official registration took place on February 21, 2018, ie this is the date of birth. Zaytsev Vitaliy Yegoriyovych, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) was elected the head of KHT “STEP”.
KHTU “STEP” is the first and only free economic zone in Ukraine, where only technical disciplines are taught in technical specialties! This is the only free educational institution in which the percentage of classroom hours for all disciplines averages 57%! This is the first free educational institution to introduce training under a fundamentally new curriculum, which teaches only the necessary and relevant, and does not save on hours in disciplines.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND