The University was founded in 1999 as a private educational institution. Then prepare students performed in three specialties: “Jurisprudence”, “Finance and Credit” and “Accounting and Auditing”. Today, high school graduate is facing a difficult problem: who to be, what specialty to get where to study. It is really difficult and worries not only graduates but also their parents. The natural desire of all parents decent education for their children that would help them in the future to provide for themselves, their families, and most importantly – to realize itself as a qualified expert in a particular field of knowledge or practice field. We invite you to come to study here, in Kharkiv Economics and Law University, which is located in a beautiful, beautiful, undeveloped city that is considered one of the best cities in Ukraine. HEPU has excellent conditions for learning, sports, living and recreation. The university is situated in a new, modern, spacious and beautiful building, equipped with the latest technology. The University has qualified scientific and pedagogical staff, which prepares high-class professionals. University gladly opens its doors to everyone who wants to fundamental legal or economic education, graduates of secondary schools and high schools have received secondary education, those who want to get a second degree, and graduates of higher educational institutions I – II levels of accreditation who can get higher legal or economic education in the short term studies. For this purpose there are all conditions. HEPU activities regulated by the relevant regulations, statutes, license, certificate of accreditation specialties.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND