Kharkiv International Medical University is the self-financed private and leading institution, established in Ukraine, licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. It was the first international medical university of Ukraine established in the 19th century, to provide higher education in various domains, specifically medicine.
The University is among the Top Ukrainian Medical Universities, which is recognized, accredited and accepted in the list of The General Media Council (GMC), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (FAMER), the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), the Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Media Council of India (MCI).
Enrolled students are not only suggested to focus on studies, but also to attend scientific conferences across Ukraine & beyond, gather practical experience of examining patients, medical treatment and travel during student exchange programs.
It is quite popular on the international level as every year large amount of international students get enrolled in the University from different countries like Eastern Europe, China, Mongolia, India, Africa, etc. The degree issued by the university are recognized globally.
The University is the unique combination of brilliance in education and affordable fees.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND