Ivan Kozhedub Kharkiv University of Air Force is a multidisciplinary higher educational institution with a highly qualified faculty, up-to-date educational and material facility, developed infrastructure. The University was founded in 1930. Kharkiv University of Air Force has the IV level of accreditation and trains students in 7 majors and specialties. The University also trains international students in all the accredited specialties at the level of all the qualified requirements of bachelor, specialist and master on the basis of the international contracts of Ukraine, state programs, contracts drawn by the University with legal entities and individuals. The University is licensed to train international students for their further enrollment in higher educational institutions. The term of training at the preparation department is one year. Since its foundation the University has trained specialists for 27 countries of the world. Enrollment of international students takes place August 15 through October 15 according to the results of the interview. On completing the training course, students are issued certificates and on graduating from –state-recognized diplomas.
Electronics and telecommunications
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND