Automation, instrument making
Information technology, cybersecurity
Engineering, mechanical engineering
Our university provides housing for foreigners. The hostel is located in the city center, in an area with good infrastructure. The quality and size of the rooms differ. In rooms live from 2 to 4 people. The bathroom is shared and is divided into several rooms. The hostel will provide you with rooms fully furnished with all necessary furniture. Also in the hostel there are common kitchens, gyms, laundries and security. As for the purchase of food and other things, not far from the hostel there are several supermarkets as well as shopping centers. Also nearby are the bus stop or the metro station with which you can easily get to anywhere in the city. The entrance to the hostel is based on student passes. A pass will be issued to the student upon arrival at the hostel. Visitors can stay at the hostel from 8:00 to 23:00.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND