The State University of Telecommunications is a multi-profile higher educational institution, certified under international quality standard ISO 9001:2009 in the sphere of educational services in software engineering, telecommunications, computer science and information technologies, cyber security, radio engineering etc. University conducts basic and applied research and uses the modern equipment from leading companies in the world like Hewlett-Packard and Huawei.
There are three communication technologies centers based in the university where students obtain necessary knowledge and practical skills free of charge. They are:
- Hewlett-Packard – one of the biggest American IT companies, hardware and software provider;
- CISCO – the world’s biggest IT-equipment producer, worldwide leader in network technologies.
Alcatel-Lucent – French-American company operating in the field of telecommunications and computer software.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND