The Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy is widely known outside of Ukraine, it is a member of the International Organization of Engineering Pedagogy (IGIP). The Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy is the only Ukrainian higher education institution of the IV level of accreditation specializing in the training of engineer teachers for the system of vocational education: lecturers, methodologists, masters of production training of higher qualification for technical schools, colleges, vocational schools.
In the Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy there are created all conditions for the development of scientific schools in the field of pedagogy and engineering psychology , 4 specialized scientific councils for defense are been working. There are a training center for international pedagogical engineers, a scientific and methodological center for engineering and pedagogical education, a center for the development of standards for higher engineering and pedagogical and vocational education, 6 educational and research and production complexes. The students of the Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy of full-time and part-time study, have the opportunity to obtain a second specialty, as well as a professional occupation. The system of preparation of scientific and pedagogical staff, which includes doctoral studies and postgraduate studies, is effective.
The Ukrainian Engineering and Pedagogical Academy supports numerous international relations in the field of training engineers and pedagogical personnel. The Academy has established the European Monitoring Committee of the International Organization of Engineering Pedagogy (IGIP), which enables the academy to prepare European educators. Today more than 80 scientists of the leading technical educational institutions of Ukraine have already received the title “European engineer-teacher”.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND