The Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine “Ukrainian Medical Dentistry Academy” is one of the oldest educational institutions in Ukraine. Its history originates from the odontology faculty established at the Kharkiv Medical Academy in 1921. The faculty became the first academic specialized institution of higher education for Dentists training.
Currently, the Academy has the following departments: Medical No 1 and 2, Dental, Faculty of foreign students’ training, medical college; Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens, Educational-Scientific Institute of Postgraduate Education, educational-scientific-medical “Dental Center” and others. There are 53 departments in the academy, among which 12 prepare graduates.
International cooperation – signed agreements on cooperation with educational institutions of Austria, Belarus, Armenia, Great Britain, Greece, Georgia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Tajikistan.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND