Ask us a question!
- Admission to the Bachelor Degree program requires High School Result or Certificate and your International passport.
- An applicant is supposed to pass, with good grades with not less than 50% and five credited subject cleared.
- To apply you must fill the online Application form and send us your scanned copies of your International passport and School result to our email (email@example.com).
- Undergraduate’s applicant should not exceed 27 years.
- Your health should be in good condition.
- You should have Secondary School result to apply for an under-graduate study program.
For admission in medical related courses, students must have passed the following subject with other subjects at school.
For admission in Engineering courses, students must have passed the following subject with other subjects at school.
For PG / Clinical Residency courses:
We require the following for admission in any PG Courses related to medicine:
- MBBS / MD / BDS degree with recognized transcripts.
For Medical Ph.D / Doctorate Degree:
- MBBS / MD / BDS degree with transcripts;
- Certificate of completion of Internship;
- Certificate of completion of Residency or Postgraduate Medical Education.
For Masters in Public Health, MBA, M.Phil and all other Masters programs:
We require the following for admission in Masters courses:
- 4 years Bachelors degree in with with transcripts;
- Higher secondary school certificate.
For Ph.D Doctorate Degree in any field:
We require the following for admission in any Ph.D degrees:
- Bachelors degree with transcripts;
- Masters degree in the related subject with transcripts.