Kharkiv University of Humanities “People’s Ukrainian Academy” is a Ukrainian university in Kharkiv. The University format in accordance with the vision and strategic objectives for its further development: availabilityof all educational levels and all forms of education (bachelor, master, specialist; full time, part-time and postgraduate education;postgraduate training programfor candidate and doctoral degrees); a state-recognized degree; public recognition and high image of the institution, government support of long-term social experiment on the author module of continuing education, confirmed by the Level IV accreditation, a place in the national rankings (Compass, consolidated rating of the Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Science etc.), state awards to the university and some of its teachers and employees. Special cultural and educational environment ensures personal fulfillment of each student, formation of their active life position, clear life aspirations and ideals. This special atmosphere of the Academy comes through the unique home environment created in the institution, active extra-curricular work of students who realize their creativeness, talents, athletic abilities and leadership qualities in various student associations, clubs, sports departments and performance groups.
1 of October – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of October – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
30 of January – application deadline (request an Invitation to study).
25 of February – arrival deadline (the final date you must arrive at the University).
There are no application deadlines (request an Invitation to study).
But you have to arrive at the University during the 6 months after you have gotten an Invitation.
1 of May-15 of August – a period when the Preparatory Department does not accept new arrivals.
First stage (before arrival):
1. Request the University for an Invitation to study in Ukraine.
2. Collect all required documents for getting Student Visa for Ukraine.
3. Notify the University about your arrival date and time. It is a must requirement! In case you don’t do that, the University will not be able to send a Confirmation letter to the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. As a result, you will be you will be banned from entering the country and you will be sent back home right from the Ukrainian airport.
Second stage (after arrival):
1. Bring the required package of documents to the University.
2. Pass an interview on the main subjects of a chosen specialty (e.g. Math, Chemistry etc.) if necessary.
3. Make a payment for the study and hostel.
4. Pass a medical examination.
5. Open a bank account.
6. Temporary residence permit for students in Ukraine.
Currently, the information is not available
At present, the University does not provide any financial aid.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND